In Ottawa, at Medicart vein clinic, Dr. Lucie Beaupré is supported by a team of nine phlebology-trained physicians, ten nurses and one nurse practitioner to give patient the individual attention they deserve.
The primary focus of our varicose vein clinic, is to help patients lead a healthy lifestyle, and to improve their quality of life. The treatment of varicose and spider veins is key throughout this process.
Each member of our staff is well trained in phlebology and sclerotherapy to give patients the individual attention they deserve.
« Satisfied patients are our chief reward. Patients who feel good because their legs look and feel better make our day! »
LIST OF CARE PROVIDED BY DOCTORS AND NURSES
- Foam-based sclerotherapy
- Varicose vein injections
- Spider vein injections
- Small burst vein injections
- Large varicose vein injections
- Varicose vein treatment by non-surgical injections
- Dilated varicose vein treatment
- Facial capillaries / Facial spider veins
- Ultrasound-guided injection
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy